Home > News & Announcements > 2018
Breakfast Touch Base with Principal (Secondary One)
Dear Sec 1 parents,The school would like to invite you for a Breakfast Touch Base session with our Principal, Mr Khoo. Details are as follows:
Day/ Date : Friday 23 Feb 2018Time : 0720am- 0830amVenue : AVT
Through this dialogue session, we hope to gather your invaluable feedback as we strive to create a better learning environment for your child at AHS. As there are limited places, it will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Please click here to register.If you are driving, do park your vehicle at the All Saints' Church carpark. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!
Shanghai Uniforms - CNY and Annual Stock Closure
Kindly be informed of the following closure dates for CNY and our Annual Stock Take.
Sec 1 Registration 2018 on 22 December 2017
Welcome to Anglican High School!
We have arranged for the sale of uniforms at the concourse on 22 Dec from 9am to 1pm.
Uniforms can also be purchased from 26- 29 Dec 2017 between 9am- 3pm at 2K Classroom. Alternatively, parents may go to the Ubi outlet located at 63 Ubi Avenue 1 #04-01 (Tel: 6352 2741).
We have also arranged for the sale of school textbooks on 22 Dec from 9am to 3pm at Level 1 Mao Tze Kian Block. Textbooks can be also be purchased from 26- 29 Dec 9am- 3pm
As part of the effort to reduce waiting time, we seek your kind understanding to adhere to the following time on 22 December 2017:
- Students with surname starting with A-M, please report at 8.30am.
- Students with surname starting with N-Z, please report at 10.00am.
Please click here to download a copy of the slides shown during the registration. Thank you.
- If i cannot report at the designated timing, can we report at a different timing?Registration will open at 8.30am and closes at 11.30am. Students can come any time for registration. To help reduce waiting time, we encourage parents to come at the suggested time slots. In the event that parents cannot come at the suggested time, they can choose to come at an earlier or later time. Parents who can only come after 11.30am, please report directly to the General Office. The General Office closes at 5pm.
- What should we do if we are not in Singapore to register on 22 December 2017?
For registration at the secondary school, you may authorise a proxy to handle the registration on your behalf. The proxy would be required to produce the following documents for verification:
- Proxy form completed by you
- You and your spouse's original NRICs
- Your child's original Birth Certificate
- Your appointed proxy's original NRIC
For enquiries, please call 62414 866 or send an email Mr Lee Jie Han, Year Head, at firstname.lastname@example.org