Direct School Admission (DSA) 2021
Anglican High School (AHS) is a Mission, Special Assistance Plan (SAP) and Autonomous school guided by its core values: Holiness, Righteousness, Respect, Loyalty, Responsibility & Perseverance. It is the school’s vision to be a vibrant learning community where we endeavor to develop Every AHS Student to be a Leader – Leading Honourably, Learning for Life, Creating Values for Others.
For DSA 2021, Anglican High School will offer these talents for Primary 6 students.
|S/N||DSA Main Category||DSA Talent Area|
|1||Sports and Games||Basketball (Girls and Boys)|
|2||Sports and Games||Badminton (Girls and Boys)|
|3||Sports and Games||Table Tennis (Girls and Boys)|
|4||Sports and Games||Wushu (Girls and Boys)|
|5||Language and Humanities||Chinese Language (Girls and Boys)|
|6||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Boys' Brigade (Boys)|
|7||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Girls' Brigade (Girls)|
|8||Performing Arts||Modern Dance (Girls)
|9||Performing Arts||Chinese Drama (Girls and Boys)|
|10||Performing Arts||English Drama (Girls and Boys)|
|11||Performing Arts||Chinese Orchestra (Girls and Boys)|
|12||Performing Arts||Choir (Girls and Boys)|
|13||Performing Arts||Concert Band (Girls and Boys)|
|14||Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics||Robotics (Girls and Boys)|
Know More About Anglican High School!
Live@AHS - 28 Nov 2020
Live@AHS - Unique AHS Programmes
Live@AHS - Overseas Learning Trips
If you are currently studying in a Singapore Primary School or equivalent, please follow the instructions appended below. Prospective students who fit the criteria of our talents are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Online Application Period for 2021 DSA-SEC is through the centralized DSA-Sec Portal. For more details, please refer to MOE DSA website – https://www.moe.gov.sg/dsa-sec
- Opens : 5 May 2021
- Closes : 1 June 2021
- For applicants studying in MOE mainstream primary schools: Only one parent’s SingPass is needed to log in. If parent/guardian is unable to apply online, they can approach the child’s primary school for assistance.
- Students who are not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools have to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) to access the DSA-Sec Portal. Schools may refer them to MOE website at: https://go.gov.sg/nmsdsa-sec-application
- An applicant can indicate up to three choices. Each choice consists of a secondary school and a talent area offered by that secondary school. Of the three choices, an applicant may use a maximum of two choices to apply to the same school, for two different talent areas of that school.
- Anglican High School is a Special-Assistance Plan (SAP) school. All students enrolled must offer Higher Chinese# / Chinese as their Mother Tongue Language.
# Note - Only students who receives MOE letter of may opt to offer Higher Chinese.
- Shortlisted students will be notified through emails latest by 25 June 2021 of the date and time to attend the selection tests/auditions/interviews held online. These tests/auditions/interviews will be conducted from 28 June to 13 September.
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Successful DSA-Sec candidates will not be eligible to participate in the S1 Posting Exercise. To honour the commitment to the posted DSA school for the duration of the programme admitted to, successful candidates will not be allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results.
Notification of Results
- Emails informing applicants on the outcome (Confirmed/Waiting/Unsuccessful) of the application will be issued by 13 September 2021.
- No information will be released over the telephone.
Important Dates to Note
|Online DSA Application (for Sports, Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club)||5 May 2021 to 1 June 2021|
|Sports, Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club||28 Jun 2021 to 13 Sep 2021|
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the date and time to attend the selection tests/ auditions/interviews)
For further enquiries, please call AHS at 62414866 (General Office) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org