Home > News & Announcements > 2018 > Direct School Admission 2018
Direct School Admission 2018
Anglican High School (AHS) is a Mission, Special Assistance Plan (SAP) and Autonomous school guided by its core values: Holiness, Righteousness, Responsibility, Respect, Loyalty & Perseverance. It is the school’s vision to be a vibrant learning community Where Talents Soar: Bicultural Scholars, Accomplished Achievers, Honourable Leaders.
For DSA 2018, Anglican High School will offer these talents for Primary 6 students:
|7||Uniformed Groups||Uniformed Groups||Boys' Brigade|
|8||Uniformed Groups||Uniformed Groups||Girls' Brigade|
|9||Performing Arts||Dance||Contemporary Dance|
|10||Performing Arts||Drama||Drama- Chinese|
|11||Performing Arts||Drama||Drama- English|
|12||Performing Arts||Music||Chinese Orchestra|
|14||Performing Arts||Music||Concert Band|
If you are currently studying in a Singapore Primary School or equivalent, please follow the instructions appended below. Prospective students who fit the criteria of our talents are strongly encouraged to apply.
Students not studying in mainstream schools
Students who are not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools have to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) from MOE Customer Service Centre upon the start of the DSA exercise.
For all international students, they are to take part in the Admission Exercise for International Students (AEIS) test. More information can be found in AEIS website:
- Online Application Period for Language, Uniformed Groups and Performing Arts
- Opens : 7 May 2018
- Closes : 2 July 2018
* For Sports, please click here for more information.
- Shortlisted students will be notified through emails latest by 5 July 2018 of the date and time to attend the selection tests/auditions/trials. These tests/auditions/trials will be conducted from 7 July to 13 July.
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Successful DSA-Sec candidates will not be eligible to participate in the S1 Posting Exercise. To honour the commitment to the posted DSA school for the duration of the programme admitted to, successful candidates will not be allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results.
Notification of Results
- Letters informing applicants on the outcome (Confirmed or Waiting) of the application will be issued by 31 August 2018.
- No information will be released over the telephone or email.
Important Dates to Note
|Online DSA Application (for Language, Uniformed Groups and Performing Arts)||7 May 2018 to 2 July 2018|
|Sports Selection||7 July 2018 to 13 July 2018|
|Language, Uniformed Groups and Performing Arts Selection||7 July 2018 to 13 July 2018|
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the date and time to attend the selection tests/ auditions/ trials)
Students who are interested to apply for Direct School Admission to Anglican High School through the different talents, please refer to the links below for more information:
For more information on DSA, please visit MOE DSA-Sec Website
For further enquiries, please call AHS at 62414866 (General Office) or email us at DSA2018@ahs.edu.sg