Home > Partners > Anglican House
OverviewsAnglican House welcomed its first student residents in 1983. Throughout these years, Anglican House provides a conducive and friendly environment for all its boarders and seeks to improve its facilities. Hostel life gives students the opportunity to experience independent living, while allowing for close interactions with other boarders. Our hostel wardens and mentors work to create a close-knit family culture by providing strong personal support for our boarders.
• To offer a conducive environment for academic pursuit;
• To present learning opportunities for all-rounded character development;
• To ensure a warm and friendly atmosphere for communal living;
• To allow opportunities for spiritual development through the school’s chaplain, teachers and wardens; and
• To provide quality personal care and guidance
Contact UsIf you have any queries, you may reach us via one of the following modes:
Tel: (65) 6442 1616
Fax: (65) 6448 8642
Address: Anglican House, Anglican High School, 600 Upper Changi Road, Singapore 487012.
Nearest MRT station: Tanah Merah MRT
Buses: Nos. 2, 9, 12, 14, 24, 31, 35, 38 and 45
Please click hereto download the application form.