Home > Programmes > AHSMB Scholarships
The Anglican High School Management Board is offering scholarships to outstanding Primary 6 students who wish to pursue their 'O' level education in Anglican High School. Existing recipients who meet the criteria will have their scholarships renewed on a yearly basis.
B. Form of Award
AHSMB Scholars will receive a certificate and a scholarship quantum. The scholarship quantum is applicable for all secondary 1 recipients. Renewed scholars will only receive a certificate without the scholarship quantum.
C. Eligibility Criteria
Students must satisfy the following eligibility criteria before they can be considered for AHSMB Scholarships:
(a) Applicants must be Primary 6 students in a local school;
(b) Applicants must be among top 10% of AHS’ secondary 1 cohort in terms of academic excellence;
(c) Applicants must attain a conduct grade of very good or better;
(d) Applicants must, on a consistent basis, demonstrate good character and values; and
(e) Applicants should assume leadership appointments in class, CCAs or school.
D. ApplicationApplication opens immediately after the release of the PSLE results and closes approximately two weeks after the secondary 1 posting results.
Application forms can be obtained from Anglican High School.
Certified true photocopies of the following documents must accompany the completed application form upon submission.
1. Applicant's birth certificate or NRIC.
2. Applicant's latest detailed academic results certified by the primary school.
3. Testimonials, CCA records and other supporting documents on academic and CCA achievements.
Completed application forms are to be submitted in person to AHS General Office.
E. Approval and Notification of applicantsShort-listed applicants will be notified to come for an interview. Successful applicants will be informed in writing and the decision of the Committee is final.
F. Scholarship RenewalRenewal of the scholarship at the end of Year 1, 2 and 3 will be subjected to the following conditions.
- All scholars are expected to display exemplary conduct and maintain good CCA records.
- All scholars must be among top 15% in their overall academic results. Recipients should preferably score distinctions for both English Language and Chinese Language.
- The AHSMB Scholarships Committee reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations pertaining to these scholarships as and when it deems necessary.
- Recipients are responsible for notifying the Committee in writing regarding any change in their personal particulars.