Home > Programmes > DSA 2019
Anglican High School (AHS) is a Mission, Special Assistance Plan (SAP) and Autonomous school guided by its core values: Holiness, Righteousness, Responsibility, Respect, Loyalty & Perseverance. It is the school’s vision to be a vibrant learning community Where Talents Soar: Bicultural Scholars, Accomplished Achievers, Honourable Leaders.
For DSA 2019, Anglican High School will offer these talents for Primary 6 students.
|S/N||DSA Main Category||DSA Talent Area|
|1||Sports and Games||Basketball|
|2||Sports and Games||Badminton|
|3||Sports and Games||Table-Tennis|
|4||Sports and Games||Wushu|
|5||Sports and Games||Netball|
|6||Language and Humanities||Chinese|
|7||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Boys' Brigade|
|8||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Girls' Brigade|
|9||Performing Arts||Contemporary Dance|
|10||Performing Arts||Drama- Chinese|
|11||Performing Arts||Drama - English|
|12||Performing Arts||Chinese Orchestra|
|14||Performing Arts||Concert Band|
|15||Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics||Robotics|
If you are currently studying in a Singapore Primary School or equivalent, please follow the instructions appended below. Prospective students who fit the criteria of our talents are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Online Application Period for 2019 DSA-SEC is through the centralized DSA-Sec Portal
- Opens : 8 May 2019
- Closes : 4 June 2019
- For applicants studying in MOE mainstream primary schools: Only one parent’s SingPass is needed to log in. If parent/guardian is unable to apply online, they can approach the child’s primary school for assistance.
- Students who are not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools have to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) from MOE Customer Service Centre from 8 May 2019, 9am to 4 Jun 2019, 3pm, before they can apply through the DSA-Sec Portal. You may refer to https://va.ecitizen.gov.sg/cfp/customerPages/moe/displayresult.aspx?MesId=5509687 for more info.
- An applicant can indicate up to three choices. Each choice consists of a secondary school and a talent area offered by that secondary school. Of the three choices, an applicant may use a maximum of two choices to apply to the same school, for two different talent areas of that school.
- Anglican High School only offers the O-Level track.
* For Sports, please click here for more information.
- Shortlisted students will be notified through emails latest by 2 July 2019 of the date and time to attend the selection tests/auditions/trials. These tests/auditions/trials will be conducted from 6 July to 12 July.
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Successful DSA-Sec candidates will not be eligible to participate in the S1 Posting Exercise. To honour the commitment to the posted DSA school for the duration of the programme admitted to, successful candidates will not be allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results.
Notification of Results
- Letters informing applicants on the outcome (Confirmed or Waiting) of the application will be issued by 30 August 2019.
- No information will be released over the telephone or email.
Important Dates to Note
|Online DSA Application (for Sports, Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club)||8 May 2019 to 4 June 2019|
|Sports Selection||8 May 2019 to 12 July 2019|
|Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club Selection||6 July 2019 to 12 July 2019|
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the date and time to attend the selection tests/ auditions/ trials)
Students who are interested to apply for Direct School Admission to Anglican High School through the different talents, please refer to the links below for more information:
For more information on DSA, please visit MOE DSA-Sec Website
For further enquiries, please call AHS at 62414866 (General Office) or email us at email@example.com