Home > Programmes > DSA-2020
Anglican High School (AHS) is a Mission, Special Assistance Plan (SAP) and Autonomous school guided by its core values: Holiness, Righteousness, Responsibility, Respect, Loyalty & Perseverance. It is the school’s vision to be a vibrant learning community where Every AHS Student A Leader – Leading Honourably, Learning for Life, Creating Values for Others.
For DSA 2020, Anglican High School will offer these talents for Primary 6 students.
|S/N||DSA Main Category||DSA Talent Area|
|1||Sports and Games||Basketball|
|2||Sports and Games||Badminton|
|3||Sports and Games||Table-Tennis|
|4||Sports and Games||Wushu|
|5||Language and Humanities||Chinese|
|6||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Boys' Brigade|
|7||Leadership and Uniformed Groups||Girls' Brigade|
|8||Performing Arts||Contemporary Dance|
(only for girls)
|9||Performing Arts||Drama- Chinese|
|10||Performing Arts||Drama - English|
|11||Performing Arts||Chinese Orchestra|
|13||Performing Arts||Concert Band|
|14||Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics||Robotics|
If you are currently studying in a Singapore Primary School or equivalent, please follow the instructions appended below. Prospective students who fit the criteria of our talents are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Online Application Period for 2020 DSA-SEC is through the centralized DSA-Sec Portal
- Opens : 12 May 2020
- Closes : 5 June 2020
- For applicants studying in MOE mainstream primary schools: Only one parent’s SingPass is needed to log in. If parent/guardian is unable to apply online, they can approach the child’s primary school for assistance.
- Students who are not studying in MOE mainstream primary schools have to obtain a Registration Number (RGxxxxxxx) from https://go.gov.sg/nmsdsa-sec-application from 12 May 2020, 9am to 5 Jun 2020, 3pm, before they can apply through the DSA-Sec Portal.
- An applicant can indicate up to three choices. Each choice consists of a secondary school and a talent area offered by that secondary school. Of the three choices, an applicant may use a maximum of two choices to apply to the same school, for two different talent areas of that school.
- Anglican High School is a Special-Assistance Plan (SAP) school. All students enrolled must offer Higher Chinese# / Chinese as their Mother Tongue Language.
- # Note - Only students who receives MOE letter of may opt to offer Higher Chinese.
- Shortlisted students will be notified through emails latest by 1 July 2020 of the date and time to attend the selection tests/auditions/interviews through e-modes held in their respective primary schools. These tests/auditions/interviews will be conducted from 6 July to 31 Aug.
- Parents and students are encouraged to choose schools wisely based on the student’s aptitudes and strengths, bearing in mind the schools’ academic and non-academic requirements, and the programmes available to develop the area of talent.
- Successful DSA-Sec candidates will not be eligible to participate in the S1 Posting Exercise. To honour the commitment to the posted DSA school for the duration of the programme admitted to, successful candidates will not be allowed to transfer to another school after the release of the PSLE results.
Notification of Results
- Emails informing applicants on the outcome (Confirmed or Waiting) of the application will be sent by 14 September 2020.
- No information will be released over the telephone.
Important Dates to Note
|Online DSA Application (for Sports, Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club)||12 May 2020 to 5 June 2020|
|Sports, Language, Uniformed Groups, Performing Arts and Club Selection through e-modes||6 July 2020 to 31 August 2020|
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the date and time to attend the selection tests/ auditions/ interviews through e-modes)
Students who are interested to apply for Direct School Admission to Anglican High School through, please refer to the different Domain tabs for more information.
For more information on DSA, please visit MOE DSA-Sec Website
For further enquiries, please call AHS at 62414866 (General Office) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org